Free download MITCalc Rolling Bearings Calculation I 1.20
This module can be used for the selection, calculation and check of rolling bearings of the company SKF. The programme provides solutions to the following tasks:
MITCalc Rolling Bearings Calculation I 1.20 graphic apps, cad software developed by MITCalc. The license of this graphic apps, cad software is shareware, the price is 31.00, you can free download and get a free trial before you buy a license or registration. All MITCalc Rolling Bearings Calculation I 1.20 download links are direct MITCalc Rolling Bearings Calculation I full download from MITCalc site or their selected mirrors.
- Selection and check of a suitable bearing. The document includes a database of approx. 10,000 different rolling bearings SKF in all basic types and design.
- Calculation of basic bearing parameters (life, static safety, etc.).
- Calculation of adjusted bearing life acc. to the new methodology of ISO 281.
- Calculation of load with a pair of tapered roller bearings or a pair angular contact ball bearings resp.
- Support of 2D and 3D CAD (AutoCAD, AutoCAD LT, IntelliCAD, Ashlar Graphite, TurboCAD, BricsCAD, ZWCAD, ProgeCAD, Autodesk Inventor, SolidWorks, SolidEdge, Creo).
In addition to the above given basic calculations, the document also includes several other auxiliary calculations (e.g. a calculation of lubricant operational viscosity, calculation of mean loads for bearings loaded by variable loads, calculation of permitted bearing speed, etc.).
The programme uses data, procedures, algorithms and other information from specialised literature, catalogues of rolling bearings SKF, ISO, ANSI, SAE standards and other sources.
Related standards: ISO 15, ISO 76, ISO 104, ISO 281, ISO 355, ISO 1132, ISO 5593, ISO 5753, ISO 3448, ISO 15312, DIN 615, DIN 620, DIN 625, DIN 628, DIN 630, DIN 635, DIN 711, DIN 715, DIN 720, DIN 722, DIN 728, BS 290, BS 292, BS 3134.
This module is a part of MITCalc - Mechanical and Technical Calculation Package for
gear, belt and chain drives, bearings, springs, beam, shaft, bolt connection, shaft connection, tolerances and many
Keywords: Bearings, bearing, roller bearing, Bearings pair, Basic dynamic load, Equivalent dynamic load, Basic life, Basic static load, Equivalent static load, Static safety factor, Permissible radial load, SKF, CAD, ISO 15, ISO 76, ISO 104, ISO 281, Shareware, Graphic Apps, CAD, MITCalc, MITCalc Rolling Bearings Calculation I
Recent Changes: Updated SKF bearing database
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English, Chinese, ChineseSimplified, ChineseTraditional, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Spanish
Additional Requirements: Microsoft Excel (2000, XP,2007, 2010, 2013, 2016...)