Free download MITCalc Bevel Gear Calculation 1.20
Geometric design and strength check of bevel gear with with straight, helical and curved toothing. Application is developed in MS Excel, is multi-language and supports Imperial and Metric units and solves the following main tasks:
MITCalc Bevel Gear Calculation 1.20 graphic apps, cad software developed by MITCalc. The license of this graphic apps, cad software is shareware, the price is 31.00, you can free download and get a free trial before you buy a license or registration. All MITCalc Bevel Gear Calculation 1.20 download links are direct MITCalc Bevel Gear Calculation full download from MITCalc site or their selected mirrors.
- Calculation of straight, helical and curved toothing.
- Automatic design of a transmission with the minimum number of input requirements.
- Design for entered coefficients of safety (static, dynamic).
- Calculation of complete geometric parameters (including corrected toothing).
- Calculation of strength parameters, safety check.
- Supplementary calculations (calculation of parameters of the existing gear, temperature rise, design of shafts)
- Optimization of parameters (dimensions, weight, volume, transmission ratio)
- Support of 2D and 3D CAD (AutoCAD, AutoCAD LT, IntelliCAD, Ashlar Graphite, TurboCAD, BricsCAD, ZWCAD, ProgeCAD, Autodesk Inventor, SolidWorks, SolidEdge, Creo).
The calculations use procedures, algorithms and data from standards ANSI, ISO, DIN, BS and specialized literature.
Used standards: DIN 3971, DIN 3991 Kegelradern 1-4, ISO 6336 1-3, DIN 3965 Toleranzen fur Kegelradverzahnungen 1-4, ISO 1328, DIN 3990, ANSI B6.1-1968, AGMA 2001-C95, AGMA 908-B89/95, AGMA 2003-A86/88, AGMA 2005-B88 and others.
This module is a part of MITCalc - Mechanical and Technical Calculation Package for gear, belt and chain drives, bearings, springs, beam, shaft, bolt connection, shaft connection, tolerances and many others
Keywords: Gearing, bevel gear, gear, toothing, strength check, helical, tooth, design, strength check, tolerances, material, DIN 3971, DIN 3991, ISO 6336, DXF, CAD, , Shareware, Graphic Apps, CAD, MITCalc, MITCalc Bevel Gear Calculation
Recent Changes: minor changes, translations
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English, Chinese, ChineseSimplified, ChineseTraditional, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
Additional Requirements: Microsoft Excel (2000, XP,2007, 2010, 2013, 2016...)