Free download MITCalc Shafts Calculation 1.24
The calculation is designed for geometrical design and complex strength check of shafts.
MITCalc Shafts Calculation 1.24 graphic apps, cad software developed by MITCalc. The license of this graphic apps, cad software is shareware, the price is 24.00, you can free download and get a free trial before you buy a license or registration. All MITCalc Shafts Calculation 1.24 download links are direct MITCalc Shafts Calculation full download from MITCalc site or their selected mirrors.
Application is developed in MS Excel, is multi-language, supports Imperial and Metric units and solves the following
- Simple definition of installed shafts, including hollow ones.
- Options of definitions of necking-down, recesses, grooves and calculation of the relevant coefficients of stress concentration.
- Simple definition of spatial shaft load.
- Calculation of reactions, courses of forces, moments, stress, deflection and bending angle of the shaft and others.
- Calculation of critical speed and safety coefficients.
- Support of 2D and 3D CAD (AutoCAD, AutoCAD LT, IntelliCAD, Ashlar Graphite, TurboCAD, BricsCAD, ZWCAD, ProgeCAD, Autodesk Inventor, SolidWorks, SolidEdge, Creo).
The calculation is based on data, procedures, algorithms and data from specialized literature and standards AGMA, ISO, DIN and BS. List of standards (DIN 743).This module is a part of MITCalc - Mechanical and Technical Calculation Package for gear, belt and chain drives, springs, beam, shaft, bolt connection, shaft connection, tolerances and many others.
Keywords: Shaft, shafts, design, strength check, stress concentration, critical speed, safety coefficients, deflection, bending angle, DIN 743, CAD, DXF, CAM, Shareware, Graphic Apps, CAD, MITCalc, MITCalc Shafts Calculation
Recent Changes: Minor updates
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English, Chinese, ChineseSimplified, ChineseTraditional, Czech, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish
Additional Requirements: Microsoft Excel (2000, XP, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016...)