Free download The High Intensity Toolkit 1.1
Looking for an effective way to optimize your training and nutrition?
The High Intensity Toolkit 1.1 home & hobby, other software developed by Viridum Software. The license of this home & hobby, other software is shareware, the price is 39.00, you can free download and get a free trial before you buy a license or registration. All The High Intensity Toolkit 1.1 download links are direct The High Intensity Toolkit full download from Viridum Software site or their selected mirrors.
- You train hard and heavy, but are not really getting any stronger
- You are not growing or have come to a standstill
- Your nutrition is not producing the desired result
- You want a precise and easy-to-use system to speed up your progress
- You wish to approach your bodybuilding in a more intelligent way..
Then the High Intensity ToolKit might be the answer you are looking for.
Program features and benefits:
- Keep precise track of your every workout with the inbuilt Journal
- Implement the Adaptation function to establish your individual training frequency for fast recovery and optimum muscle growth.
- View the Gym-Stat to monitor your workout data like duration, total reps, volume, rep volume and intensity.
- Compare and analyze your data and intensity progression from workout to workout.
- The inbuilt AI provides quick advice for weight for each exercise, and recommended adjustments of your training frequency.
- Train only the precise amount needed for maximum growth, no more, no less.
- Plan your meals fast and super easy, in perfect macro ratios.
- Log your daily meals in the Food-Log for later analysis.
- Complete bodybuilders food-database with room for adding your own favorite foods.
- Log and keep track of your body composition via the Body-Log.
The High Intensity Toolkit is based on more than 70 years of scientific studies. No personal opinions, speculations, guessing, abstract training ideas or gym rumors.
HIT is a laser sharp precision tool that cuts right through to what really works.
Keywords: bodybuilding, fitness, weight training, diet program, nutrition program, bodybuilding software, exercise software, Shareware, Home & Hobby, Other, Viridum Software, The High Intensity Toolkit
Recent Changes: Minor bug fixes.
Direct update from the program.
Access to video tutor, blog and support via the program.
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: 30MB HDD Space - Minimum screen resolution 800 x 600 pixels - active internet connection for activat