Free download MSI Editor 2.7.0
MSI packages editing can take up to 70% of application packaging time. MSI Editor helps to save this time by simplifying and streamlining the most routine and laborious operations in MSI database editing and fixing.
MSI Editor 2.7.0 development, install & setup software developed by Infopulse. The license of this development, install & setup software is shareware, the price is 9.00, you can free download and get a free trial before you buy a license or registration. All MSI Editor 2.7.0 download links are direct MSI Editor full download from Infopulse site or their selected mirrors.
With a number of unique features, MSI Editor brings installation packages authoring and modifying to a new level of comfort.
Features and benefits:
- Full Undo/Redo and changes highlighting. Even after re-opening a file.
- Intelli-sense. Smart auto-completion as you type.
- Advanced Lookup. See required info without switching between tables.
- Brilliant import. Add files, folder trees and REG files having a full control of components assignment.
- Compare MSIs. Generate a transform at any stage.
- Rows filtering. Benefit from MSI being a database.
- On-the-fly validation. See and fix errors immediately.
- Active Scripting. Easily author an automation that covers your needs.
- Plug-Ins. No limits in product extension.
- Complete portability. No installation required.
MSI Editor is the part of Packaging Acceleration Center (PACE) - a comprehensive application packaging and virtualization suite being developed jointly with insight and expertise of the largest packaging team in Europe.
Keywords: msi package, msi builder, create msi, installation, packaging tool, windows installation, windows installer, installshield, wise, msi tool, install tailor, msi, mst, install, setup, msi edit, orca, Shareware, Development, Install & Setup, Infopulse, MSI Editor
Recent Changes: New features, significant improvements, numerous bug fixes.
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: .Net Framework 4.0