Free download Easy HTML Construction Kit 10.49
Easy HTML Construction Kit provides an easy way to create the HTML code for lists and tables, and to convert data in textfiles (such as archives of mailing lists) to lists, tables and full HTML documents. It comprises six separate utility programs, as follows:
Easy HTML Construction Kit 10.49 web development, html tools software developed by Hermetic Systems. The license of this web development, html tools software is shareware, the price is 15.95, you can free download and get a free trial before you buy a license or registration. All Easy HTML Construction Kit 10.49 download links are direct Easy HTML Construction Kit full download from Hermetic Systems site or their selected mirrors.
1. HTML Template -- This creates a new HTML document.
2. Text to HTML -- This automates most of the tasks involved in converting a text file to a decent-looking HTML document.
3. Code to HTML -- This automates most of the tasks involved in converting a text file containing program source code (e.g. C code or HTML) to a decent-looking HTML document.
4. Data to List -- This is for converting items in a text file to a HTML list of those items. It can also be used to create the HTML for blank lists.
5. Data to Table -- This is for converting lines of data (separated by commas, spaces, etc.) in a text file to a HTML table whose cells contain that data. In other words, it is for table-izing data in a text file.
6. Table Creator -- This creates the HTML code for a table of a specified number of rows and a specified number of columns, with the possibility of specifying multiple cells larger than 1 row by 1 column. Optionally text may be entered into the cells of the table.
Keywords: table generator, HTML, colspan, rowspan, table, list, html programming, web authoring, converter, conversion, text, Shareware, Web Development, HTML Tools, Hermetic Systems, Easy HTML Construction Kit
Recent Changes: Maintenance release
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: Not Established