Free download TextSpeech Pro Elements for Windows 3.6.0
Welcome to TextSpeech Pro, the most powerful, easy to use text-to-speech software on the market.
TextSpeech Pro Elements for Windows 3.6.0 audio & multimedia, speech software developed by Digital Future (R). The license of this audio & multimedia, speech software is demo, the price is 29.99, you can free download and get a free trial before you buy a license or registration. All TextSpeech Pro Elements for Windows 3.6.0 download links are direct TextSpeech Pro Elements for Windows full download from Digital Future (R) site or their selected mirrors.
Utilizing text-to-speech voices of exceptional quality, with TextSpeech Pro you can:
* Synthesize text-to-speech from any document format (text, Microsoft Word, PDF, Microsoft Excel, RTF, etc) using a variety of voices and languages;
* Read web pages and emails using integrated text-to-speech tools;
* Export the synthesized speech from documents to a variety of audio file formats in three modes (quick, normal and batch);
* Create and modify conversations, bookmarks and pauses (silence breaks) in a document using an advanced text-to-speech editor;
* Modify speech properties (voice, speed, volume, pitch, word highlighting) and speech entities (bookmarks, conversations, pauses) on the fly;
* Extract text from scanned documents and convert it to speech or audio files;
* Create custom pronunciations using a universal correction system;
* Save the created documents with all specified voice settings and entities (voice type, pitch, speed, volume, bookmarks, conversations, pauses, word highlighting) for future use;
* Pause, resume or stop the speaking voice;
* Tune the speech output using standard XML tags;
* Externally run a command-line tool synthesizer (text-to-speech and text-to-speech audio);
* Use a fully featured document editor with many text processing features (text manipulation, spell checker, print and print preview, find and replace, go to line..., customizable fonts, zoom capabilities, and document properties view);
* Mark copied text to be automatically transferred and converted to speech;
* Access previously used documents from a high-capacity document history;
* Utilize a rich and fully configurable user interface (UI) equipped with customizable window docks, toolbars, a multi-tabbed document interface and a layout-saving framework;
Keywords: text to speech, at&t natural voices, neospeech, cepstral, wave, text to wav, text to voice, audio, text2speech, texttospeech, textspeech, synthesis, synthesizer, tts, software, converter, Demo, Audio & Multimedia, Speech, Digital Future (R), TextSpeech Pro Elements for Windows
Recent Changes: Audio export issues fixed in simple and batch mode.
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: Micosoft Internet Explorer 5.0 or higher