Free download Compact Calculator - CompactCalc 4.2.7
CompactCalc is an enhanced scientific calculator for Windows with an expression editor. It embodies generic floating-point routines, hyperbolic and transcendental routines. Its underling implementation encompasses high precision, sturdiness and multi-functionality. With the brilliant designs and powerful features of CompactCalc, you can bring spectacular results to your calculating routines.
Compact Calculator - CompactCalc 4.2.7 education, mathematics software developed by Institute of Mathematics and Statistics. The license of this education, mathematics software is shareware, the price is 15.00, you can free download and get a free trial before you buy a license or registration. All Compact Calculator - CompactCalc 4.2.7 download links are direct Compact Calculator - CompactCalc full download from Institute of Mathematics and Statistics site or their selected mirrors.
CompactCalc features include the following:
* You can build linear, polynomial and nonlinear equation set. You are not limited by the size or the complexity of your mathematical expressions.
* Scientific calculations and unlimited expression length.
* Parenthesis compatible and unlimited nesting for expression.
* Accurate result display - features up to 24 digits after the decimal point for scientific calculations.
* Calculation range (1.79E-308, 2.22E308).
* Comprehensive documentation.
* CompactCalc has almost hundred of physical and mathematical constants built in, which can be easily accessed and used in calculations. No longer do you have to search the physic textbook for that common physical constant data.
* Possibility to enter mathematical formulas as with a keyboard as with calculator-buttons.
* The interface is straightforward and very easy to navigate through.
Keywords: compactcalc, Windows calculator, scientific calculator, desktop calculator, desktop, scientific, calculator, expression, enhanced, Shareware, Education, Mathematics, Institute of Mathematics and Statistics, Compact Calculator - CompactCalc
Recent Changes: Implementation of floating-point mechanism
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: None