Free download MITCalc V-Belts Calculation 1.22
The calculation is designed for a geometrical design and strength check of belt transmissions using V-belts. Application is developed in MS Excel, is multi-language, supports Imperial and Metric units and solves the following main tasks:
MITCalc V-Belts Calculation 1.22 graphic apps, cad software developed by MITCalc. The license of this graphic apps, cad software is shareware, the price is 18.00, you can free download and get a free trial before you buy a license or registration. All MITCalc V-Belts Calculation 1.22 download links are direct MITCalc V-Belts Calculation full download from MITCalc site or their selected mirrors.
- Calculation for 2 or 3 pulleys.
- Automatic design of a transmission with the minimum of input requirements.
- Design and calculation of geometrical parameters (diameters of pulleys, axis distances, length of the belt, weight of the transmission)
- Calculation of strength parameters (power transferred by the belt, number of belts, efficiency, etc.)
- Calculation of force conditions (prestressing, axis loading of the pulleys, etc.)
- Support of 2D and 3D CAD (AutoCAD, AutoCAD LT, IntelliCAD, Ashlar Graphite, TurboCAD, BricsCAD, ZWCAD, ProgeCAD, Autodesk Inventor, SolidWorks, SolidEdge, Creo).
The application works with CAD systems and includes respective models of pulleys and belts. The calculations use procedures, algorithms and data from basic documents and standards ANSI, RMA (Rubber Manufacturers Association), ISO, DIN, BS, and basic documents from catalogues of companies CONTITECH (r) and Gates Rubber Company (r).
Used standards: Narrow V-Belts ANSI/RMA IP-22; Traditional V-Belts ANSI/RMA IP-20; Light Duty V-Belts ANSI/RMA IP-23; DIN 7753; DIN 2211; DIN 2215; ISO 4184
This module is a part of MITCalc - Mechanical and Technical Calculation Package for gear, belt and chain drives, springs, beam, shaft, bolt connection, shaft connection, tolerances and many others.
Keywords: Belt, V-belt, V-belt transmission, design, strength check, Narrow V-Belts ANSI/RMA IP-22, Traditional V-Belts ANSI/RMA IP-20, Light Duty V-Belts ANSI/RMA IP-23, DIN 7753, DIN 2211, DIN 2215, ISO 4184, DXF, CAD, Shareware, Graphic Apps, CAD, MITCalc, MITCalc V-Belts Calculation
Recent Changes: Minor updates, translations
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English, Chinese, ChineseSimplified, ChineseTraditional, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
Additional Requirements: Microsoft Excel (2000, XP,2007, 2010, 2013, 2016...)