Free download MITCalc Tolerances 1.20
This calculation includes tables and calculations for easy option of fits of machine parts and determination of their dimensional tolerances and deviations. Application is developed in MS Excel, is multi-language, supports Imperial and Metric units and solves the following main tasks:
MITCalc Tolerances 1.20 business, math & scientific tools software developed by MITCalc. The license of this business, math & scientific tools software is shareware, the price is 18.00, you can free download and get a free trial before you buy a license or registration. All MITCalc Tolerances 1.20 download links are direct MITCalc Tolerances full download from MITCalc site or their selected mirrors.
- Selection of suitable fits of machine parts according to the international standard ISO 286.
- Determination of dimensional tolerances and deviations of machine parts according to the international standard ISO 286.
- Selection of preferred fits of machine parts and determination of their dimensional tolerances and deviations according to ANSI B4.1.
- Determination of non-prescribed limit deviations of linear and angular dimensions according to ISO 2768.
- Automatic design of a fit for the given clearance or fit interference respectively.
The data, procedures, algorithms and specialized literature and standards ANSI, ISO, DIN and others were used in the calculations.
Used standards: ANSI B4.1, ANSI B4.2, ISO 286, ISO 1829, ISO 2768, EN 20286, JIS B 0401This module is a part of MITCalc - Mechanical and Technical Calculation Package for gear, belt and chain drives, springs, beam, shaft, bolt connection, shaft connection, tolerances and many others.
Keywords: Tolerance, tolerances, deviation, fits, ANSI B4.1, ANSI B4.2, ISO 286, ISO 1829, ISO 2768, EN 20286, JIS B 0401, Shareware, Business, Math & Scientific Tools, MITCalc, MITCalc Tolerances
Recent Changes: Translations, new certificate
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English, Chinese, ChineseSimplified, ChineseTraditional, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
Additional Requirements: Microsoft Excel (2000, XP,2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 ...)