Free download MITCalc Tolerance analysis 1.19
Two programs for the tolerance analysis of linear, 2D and 3D dimensional chains
MITCalc Tolerance analysis 1.19 graphic apps, cad software developed by MITCalc. The license of this graphic apps, cad software is shareware, the price is 37.00, you can free download and get a free trial before you buy a license or registration. All MITCalc Tolerance analysis 1.19 download links are direct MITCalc Tolerance analysis full download from MITCalc site or their selected mirrors.
1) Tolerance analysis of linear dimensional chains.
The program is designed for tolerance analysis of linear (1D) dimensional chains. The program solves the following
- Tolerance analysis, synthesis and optimization of a dimensional chain using the arithmetic "WC" (Worst case) method, possibly the statistical "RSS" (Root Sum Squares) method.
- Analysis of a dimensional chain deformed as a result of temperature change.
- Extended statistic analysis of dimensional chain using the "6 Sigma" method.
- Tolerance analysis of a dimensional chain during selective assembly including optimization of the number of assembled products.
All solved tasks enable work with standardized tolerance values, both in designing and in optimization of the dimensional chain.
2) Tolerance analysis of 2-D and 3-D dimensional chains
The program is designed for the tolerance analysis of two-dimensional (2-D) and three-dimensional (3-D) dimensional chains. The program solves the following problems:
- Tolerance analysis of a dimensional chain using the "Worst case" method.
- Tolerance analysis of a dimensional chain using the "Monte Carlo" method.
In designing a dimensional chain, the program enables work with standardized tolerance values.
Data, methods, algorithms and information from professional literature and ANSI, ISO, DIN and other standards are used in calculation. List of standards: ANSI B4.1, ISO 286, ISO 2768, DIN 7186.Application is developed in MS Excel, is multi-language and supports Imperial and Metric units.
This module is a part of MITCalc - Mechanical and Technical Calculation Package for gear, belt and chain drives, bearings, springs, beam, shaft, bolt connection, shaft connection, tolerances and many others.
Keywords: Calculation, Tolerance, tolerances, analysis, worst case, monte carlo, root sum squares, 6 sigma, 3 sigma, deviation, fits, ANSI B4.1, ISO 286, ISO 2768, DIN 7186, Shareware, Graphic Apps, CAD, MITCalc, MITCalc Tolerance analysis
Recent Changes: Minor changes
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English, Chinese, ChineseSimplified, ChineseTraditional, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish
Additional Requirements: Microsoft Excel (2000, XP,2007, 2010, 2013, 2016...)