Free download MITCalc Springs 15 types 1.17
The calculation is to be used for geometrical and strength design of metal springs of various types and designs, subjected to static or cyclic loads. Application is developed in MS Excel, is multi-language, supports Imperial and Metric units and solves the following main tasks:
MITCalc Springs 15 types 1.17 business, math & scientific tools software developed by MITCalc. The license of this business, math & scientific tools software is shareware, the price is 31.00, you can free download and get a free trial before you buy a license or registration. All MITCalc Springs 15 types 1.17 download links are direct MITCalc Springs 15 types full download from MITCalc site or their selected mirrors.
1) Geometrical design and calculation of working cycle parameters for metal springs of the following types and
- Helical cylindrical compression springs of round wires and bars
- Helical cylindrical compression springs of rectangular wires and bars
- Helical conical compression springs of round wires and bars
- Helical conical compression springs of rectangular wires and bars
- Belleville springs
- Helical cylindrical tension springs of round wires and bars
- Helical cylindrical tension springs of rectangular wires and bars
- Spiral springs
- Helical cylindrical torsion springs made of round wires a bars
- Helical cylindrical torsion springs made of rectangular wires and bars
- Torsion bar springs with round section
- Torsion bar springs with rectangular section
- Leaf springs with constant profile
- Leaf springs with parabolic profile
- Laminated leaf springs
2) Automatic proposal (finding) of a spring with suitable dimensions.
3) Static and dynamic strength check.
The application includes a table of commonly used spring materials according to EN, ASTM/SAE, DIN, BS, JIS,
UNI, SIS, CSN and others. The calculation is based on data, procedures, algorithms and data from specialized
literature and standards EN 13906, DIN 2088, DIN 2089, DIN 2090, DIN 2091, DIN 2092, DIN 2093, DIN 2095,
DIN 2096, DIN 2097. This module is a part of MITCalc - Calculation Package for gear, belt and chain drives,
springs, beam, shaft, bolt connection, shaft connection, tolerances and many others.
Keywords: Spring, springs, cylindrical spring, compression spring, helical spring, conical springs, spiral springs, belleville, torsion bar springs, leaf springs, EN 13906-1, strength check, static, dynamic, Shareware, Business, Math & Scientific Tools, MITCalc, MITCalc Springs 15 types
Recent Changes: Not Established
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English, Chinese, ChineseSimplified, ChineseTraditional, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish
Additional Requirements: Microsoft Excel (97, 2000, XP, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016...)