Free download MITCalc Profiles Calculation 1.20
The calculation solves area characteristics of profiles created in a simple graphic editor and mass characteristics of solids created by extrusion or rotation of the profile. Application is developed in MS Excel, is multi-language, supports Imperial and Metric units and solves the following tasks:
MITCalc Profiles Calculation 1.20 business, math & scientific tools software developed by MITCalc. The license of this business, math & scientific tools software is shareware, the price is 16.00, you can free download and get a free trial before you buy a license or registration. All MITCalc Profiles Calculation 1.20 download links are direct MITCalc Profiles Calculation full download from MITCalc site or their selected mirrors.
- Creation of a profile in a simple graphic editor.
- Calculation of area characteristics (Ix, Sx) for main axes passing through the centre of gravity.
- Calculation of area characteristics (Ix, Sx) for randomly turned axes passing through the centre of gravity, including a graph.
- Calculation of characteristics for the turned axes which pass through a random point.
- Calculation of volume and mass characteristics (V, m, Im) of solids created by extrusion or rotation of the profile.
This module is a part of MITCalc - Mechanical and Technical Calculation Package for gear, belt and chain drives, springs, beam, shaft, bolt connection, shaft connection, tolerances and many others
Keywords: area characteristic, profile characteristic, mass characteristic, profile editor, profile design, graphics editor, profile extrusion, profile rotation, Shareware, Business, Math & Scientific Tools, MITCalc, MITCalc Profiles Calculation
Recent Changes: Minor changes. translations
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English, Bulgarian, Chinese, ChineseSimplified, ChineseTraditional, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
Additional Requirements: Microsoft Excel (2000, XP,2007, 2010, 2013, 2016...)