Free download MITCalc Multi pulley calculation 1.21
The calculation is developed for geometrical designs of belt and chain transmissions with more sprocket wheels (max. 15). Application is developed in MS Excel, is multi-language, supports Imperial and Metric units and solves the following main tasks:
MITCalc Multi pulley calculation 1.21 business, math & scientific tools software developed by MITCalc. The license of this business, math & scientific tools software is shareware, the price is 16.00, you can free download and get a free trial before you buy a license or registration. All MITCalc Multi pulley calculation 1.21 download links are direct MITCalc Multi pulley calculation full download from MITCalc site or their selected mirrors.
- Calculation of the necessary length of the belt (chain) using known positions and diameters of sprocket wheels
- Achieving the desired (table) length of the belt / chain using a change in the position of the selected sprocket wheel.
- Calculation of geometry (angles of wrapping, numbers of teeth in engagement, axis distances, etc.)
- Calculation of the radial force acting on the sprocket wheel axis.
- Support of 2D CAD systems (AutoCAD, AutoCAD LT, IntelliCAD, Ashlar Graphite, TurboCAD, BricsCAD, ZWCAD).
This module is a part of MITCalc - Mechanical and Technical Calculation Package for gear, belt and chain drives, springs, beam, shaft, bolt connection, shaft connection, tolerances and many others
Keywords: belt, chain, belt transmission, chain transmission, sprocket, wheel, ANSI/RMA IP-24, 1983, DIN 7721, DIN ISO 5296, ISO 5295, CAD, DXF, Shareware, Business, Math & Scientific Tools, MITCalc, MITCalc Multi pulley calculation
Recent Changes: Minor changes, translations
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English, Bulgarian, Chinese, ChineseSimplified, ChineseTraditional, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
Additional Requirements: Microsoft Excel (2000, XP,2007, 2010, 2013, 2016...)