Free download MITCalc Slender strut buckling 1.20
The program is designed to calculate the optimum cross-section and perform strength check of slender struts strained for buckling. The program includes:
MITCalc Slender strut buckling 1.20 graphic apps, cad software developed by MITCalc. The license of this graphic apps, cad software is shareware, the price is 18.00, you can free download and get a free trial before you buy a license or registration. All MITCalc Slender strut buckling 1.20 download links are direct MITCalc Slender strut buckling full download from MITCalc site or their selected mirrors.
- Selection of six basic types of buckling.
- Calculation of area characteristics of 20 types of cross-sections.
- Design of optimum profile accommodating the set load.
- Strength check of the strut.
- Calculation and graphical representation of permitted stress dependent on slenderness rate.
- A table of materials and a table of area characteristics of W, S, C and L profiles according to ANSI/AISC and I, U, L and T profiles according to DIN/ISO.
The calculation is based on data, procedures, algorithms (Johnson, Tetmajer, Euler, Secant) and data from specialized literature and AISC, ISO, DIN and BS standards.
List of standards (DIN 1025, 1026, 1028, 1029, 1024, AISC W, S, C, L, LU ... )
This module is a part of MITCalc - Mechanical and Technical Calculation Package for gear, belt and chain drives, springs, beam, shaft, bolt connection, shaft connections, tolerances and many others
Keywords: buckling, slender strut, beam, column, moment, stress, safety, DIN 1025, 1026, 1028, 1029, cross-section, area characteristics, permitted stress, Johnson, Tetmajer, Euler, Secant, Shareware, Graphic Apps, CAD, MITCalc, MITCalc Slender strut buckling
Recent Changes: Minor changes
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English, Chinese, ChineseSimplified, ChineseTraditional, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
Additional Requirements: Microsoft Excel (2000, XP,2007, 2010, 2013, 2016...)