Free download WinI2C-DDC 4.04
WinI2C/DDC is a powerful solution that allows you to control display devices in the Windows 2000/2003/XP/Vista environment via the DDC/CI protocol. It allows you to send DDC/CI commands via the standard video cable (VGA or DVI) and control all display devices that support the DDC/CI protocol: CRT/LCD monitors, projectors, plasma panels, etc. x64 Windows versions are supported as well.
WinI2C-DDC 4.04 development, components & libraries software developed by Nicomsoft Ltd.. The license of this development, components & libraries software is shareware, the price is 795.00, you can free download and get a free trial before you buy a license or registration. All WinI2C-DDC 4.04 download links are direct WinI2C-DDC full download from Nicomsoft Ltd. site or their selected mirrors.
The WinI2C/DDC API allows you to perform all necessary operations with display devices:
- Enumerate all installed monitors.
- Get DDC/CI monitor capabilities.
- Read EDID (extended display identification data) directly from the monitor. EDID contains basic information about the monitor and its capabilities, including vendor information, maximum image size, color characteristics, factory preset timings, frequency range limits, and character strings for the monitor name and serial number.
- Read and change such monitor settings as brightness, contrast, screen position, size, color gain, etc.
- Execute any commands that the display device supports via DDC/CI.
- A wide set of advanced operations, for example, changing EDID or display's firmware.
WinI2C/DDC SDK contains detailed documentation as well as examples of applications for various programming languages (C++, VB, Delphi, C#, VB.NET) that will allow you to start working with WinI2C/DDC immediately.
Keywords: I2C, DDC, DDC/CI, EDID, MCCS, WinI2C/DDC, bus, read EDID, monitor, Windows, VESA, tool, CI commands, get EDID, VGA, DVI, HDMI, EDID format, ATI, NVIDIA, Intel, monitor capabilities, OSD, DDC/CI control codes, display, C++, VB.NET, Delphi, Shareware, Development, Components & Libraries, Nicomsoft Ltd., WinI2C-DDC
Recent Changes: A lot of new features were added
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: 128MB RAM