Free download RadarCube ASP.NET for MSAS 2.70.0
RadarCube is a fast and powerful ASP.NET and Silverlight OLAP control providing you with a unique chance of supplying the web site with the MS Analysis 2000 or 2005 client abilities. It is written in C# and can be an excellent substitute for the OWC PivotTable control.
RadarCube ASP.NET for MSAS 2.70.0 web development, asp & php software developed by Radar-Soft, L.L.C.. The license of this web development, asp & php software is shareware, the price is 399.00, you can free download and get a free trial before you buy a license or registration. All RadarCube ASP.NET for MSAS 2.70.0 download links are direct RadarCube ASP.NET for MSAS full download from Radar-Soft, L.L.C. site or their selected mirrors.
The main features are:
- Royalty free!
- Grid and Chart visualization modes
- 100% managed, no ActiveX code
- All ASP.NET advantages. 100% AJAX or Silverlight
- Supports IE, Firefox, Opera and Chrome
- Supports the Microsoft Analysis Server 2000, 2005, 2008 or local cube files using ADOMD.NET
- Two working modes: cube browsing and displaying the results of any MDX-queries.
- Ability to create additional calculated measures on the client or server side.
- Supports additional calculated members of hierarchies on the client/server side.
- Web parts support
- Time intelligence support
- Fixed columns/rows headers on scrolling the grid (all browsers)
- Ability to simultaneously display a set of measures, named sets and KPIs in the Grid.
- Interactive drill-down support of all types of hierarchies separately for every grid cell.
- Saving and restoring the current OLAP slice.
- Member grouping on any hierarchy level without changing the hierarchy levels structure.
- Separate hierarchy or dimension sorting on any level. Ability of any sorting method overriding.
- Ascending or descending sorting based on any column value in the OLAP grid.
- Supports filtering of any set of hierarchy members with or without applying these filters in the OLAP calculations.
- Auto filtering of the hierarchy members depending on their values in the grid. An ability to select some major/minor members, either according to their rank or on the Pareto principle.
- Custom rendering in any grid cell.
- Custom popup menus in the grid (all browsers).
- Handy integration with charting and other third-party components.
- Flexible export to: BMP, CSV, GIF, HTML, JPEG, PDF, PNG, TIFF, TXT, XLS, XML.
Keywords: OLAP, Pivot, PivotTable, Analysis, ASP.NET, drilling, hierarchy, pivoting, Shareware, Web Development, ASP & PHP, Radar-Soft, L.L.C., RadarCube ASP.NET for MSAS
Recent Changes: Main changes:
1. RadarCube DLL files are now compiled in two variants: for .NET 3.5 and .NET 4.0.
2. RIA controls no longer depend on System.Web.Silverlight.dll.
Complete list of changes can me found here: http://www.radar-soft.com/products/rasp_versions.aspx
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
Additional Requirements: Visual Studio 2005 or above