Free download @SwIt Printfil 5.22
Printfil allows printing from DOS, Unix, Linux, host programs to any Windows printer, including USB, GDI, network printers, IP, fax printers and PDF writers, without changes to the original applications.
@SwIt Printfil 5.22 system utilities, printer software developed by aSwIt Srl: Mail, Print for DOS, Windows. The license of this system utilities, printer software is shareware, the price is 52.00, you can free download and get a free trial before you buy a license or registration. All @SwIt Printfil 5.22 download links are direct @SwIt Printfil full download from aSwIt Srl: Mail, Print for DOS, Windows site or their selected mirrors.
Printfil can capture data sent to one or more parallel ports (PRN: , LPT1:-LPT9:), serial (COM1:-COM9:), or disk files, and automatically redirect print jobs to any Windows printer, even if it's physically connected to the captured port and/or a USB printer, with no COM/LPT ports physically installed on your PC.
it also allows:
- include logos or other images stored in separate files
- use specialist windows fonts (barcodes, for example) as well as normal characters
- colorize the text
- preview printing
- print to ANY printer installed on the Windows Control Panel, including USB, GDI, Windows-only and Virtual printers
- print A4 landscape sheets in place of printing on dot-matrix 136-columns printers
- send DOS print jobs via fax by using any third-party fax software which acts like a printer - eg. Microsoft Fax, or a multifunction - all-in-one - printer
- export print jobs in PDF format, even with encryption and password protection, and send them via e-mail by using your own e-mail client program or a SMTP server, with or without user intervention.
- use a single, customizable set of escape sequences for ALL printers, regardless of make, model and emulation provided (if any, as for GDI printers)
- print complex jobs to legacy printers in RAW mode (graphs, drawings) and FAST print on matrix printers (like in the DOS age)
- archive a copy of all the captured jobs
- print to multiple printers simultaneously
All this without changes to your applications
If you've host based programs (like Unix) to run on a Windows Terminal Emulator, you can stop battling with transparent-print characters and different settings for different printers. All you need is a shared file system (NFS, SCO-VisionFS, Samba, ...) or a Terminal Emulator, and PRINTFIL
Keywords: Dos, Unix, Linux, program, print, Windows, printers, USB, GDI, PDF, Fax, e-mail, all-in-one, MFC, capture, LPT1:, LPT2:, LPT3:, COM1:, prn2file, dosprn, dos2usb, preview, network, logo, bmp, wmf, emf, encryption, barcodes, codepage, Ansi, OEM, Shareware, System Utilities, Printer, aSwIt Srl: Mail, Print for DOS, Windows, @SwIt Printfil
Recent Changes: 1. Added integration with the vDos emulator ;
2. New DosPrint utility available to simplify Running and Printing DOS programs on 64-bit ;
3. New Montly Licenses, that work just like the Standard ones, but they cost a tenth and last 30 days ;
4. More news at https://www.printfil.com/enews117.htm ;
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Macedonian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Urdu
Additional Requirements: P133, 32Mb RAM, 4 Mb HD